Our terms & agreements:
1. The promoter [Mister Y. Gin] whose registered office is at Kortrijkstraat 72, 8560 Wevelgem BELGIUM.
2. The competition is open to residents of Benelux aged 18 years or over.
3. To be eligible of winning this competition, a bottle of Mister Y. Gin must be purchased through the given webshop link.
4. By buying a bottle and thus entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [www.misterygin.com]. The competition is run from our website and promoted on all social media platforms. (Instagram & Facebook)
6. Closing date for entry will be [31/03]. After this date the purchase of bottles through our webshop are no longer bound to the competition.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Every bottle purchased through the given link, is accounted as an entry to this competition.
2 bottles of Mister Y. Gin (0,5l) will be filled with (food safe) gold plated flakes. The two bottles will randomly be sent out to 2 of the buyers through our webshop.
The two winners receiving a bottle filled with golden flakes are the official winners. They are to contact us through email and present us their bottle number.
After going through this process, both winners will receive their prize as stated below.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The winners of the competition will receive one free bottle of Mister Y. Gin and 4 Schweppes Premium Mixer Tonics every month for the remaining months of 2019.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve
the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: At random.
13. The winner must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner does not reach out to us within 28 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Belgium.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Belgian] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email@example.com]
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to [Mister Y. Gin] and not to any other party.
22. [Mister Y. GIn] shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.